The Spiral Dough Mixer is the ideal equipment for working doughs for Pizzerias, Pastries, bakeries and families. The particular shape of the spiral allows you in few minutes to get a perfectly mixed dough. Bowl, spiral, dough breaker and bowl protection are made in stainless steel respecting the health rules. The Spiral Dough Mixer has a chain transmission system and gear motor in oil bath ensuring strength and quietness in time. The mixers are equipped with single phase and single speed motor.
All machines are guaranteed for 3 months against mechanical manufacturing defects.
Voltage: 240V 50Hz
Power (kw): 1.5
Flour Capacity (kg): 3kg
Making Dough Time: 10-12minutes
1. This machine must be installed on the dry and ventilated level .
2. Before use, check whether the power supply corresponded to that requires by the machine, and whether the rotating direction is correct, make sure the external earthed wire is reliably connected.
1. Open the protection cover, then put the flour, water and yeast into the bowl.
2. Close the protection cover, then start the machine.
CAUTIONS DURING USAGE
1. Don't use the machine when the switch of the protection cover is out of order.
2. Don't put the hands and any objects into the bowl when the machine is operating.
3. In order to change the speed ,you must stop the machine ,then adjust the speed button.
1. We adopted 1 speed system.
2. The protection cover has been installed to the machine . The machine can stop automatically when the cover is open. And if the cover hasn't been set up correctly, the mixer will not work. .
3. Freely select the time.
POSSIBLE TROUBLE SHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE
I. The machine can't be started: to check if there is wrong connection of the electric power line or the protection cover is not installed firmly.
2. The protection cover is out of order: open the top cover to check the micro switch is connected well, to cheek if there is the wrong with connection of the power supply.
3.0ver heated: overload, heating caused by short circuit.
4.Low efficiency: To check any damage in transmission system, to check if the electric motor work well. If there is any damage and loose of the belt, open the top cover, adjust the belt and make the belt and chain fasten again.
WARNING: BE SURE TO TURN OFF THE ELECTRIC POWER DURING MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING